451 Research Shares Their Take on How NDR Solutions are Reshaping Network Security
What’s the most important security tool today, and tomorrow?
That’s essentially the question answered by Industry analyst firm, 451 Research, in their new Business Impact Brief titled, “Transforming Network Threat Detection and Response.” They surveyed enterprise SOC employees and revealed some interesting findings, including the extent to which Network Detection and Response (NDR) technology is already being deployed or is in the planning stages. (Spoiler: It’s more than half, which we think is surprising for an emerging category. I guess it’s not “emerging” anymore.)
The report goes on to summarize the business impact of implementing a network detection and response solution and how these products differ from past approaches:
- Threats are getting past defenses – but organizations aren’t becoming aware of them fast enough to contain their impact.
- Analytics and machine learning are required to deal with scale.
- To minimize new technology risks, a comprehensive security technology strategy is required.
451 predicts that machine learning technologies will extend across security solutions needed to protect hybrid environments, resulting in minimizing network security risks, both on-premises and off.
Download your copy now.
About the Lastline Network Detection and Response Platform
Lastline’s Network Detection and Response platform delivers the visibility security professionals need to detect and respond to sophisticated cyberthreats before they disrupt your business. We offer the industry’s most accurate detection of threats entering and operating within your network, both on premises and in the cloud. The company’s AI-powered software protects network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures, minimizing the risk of a damaging and costly breach that results in the loss of data, customers, and reputation. Learn More.
Latest posts by Mustafa Rassiwala (see all)
- Protecting Against Ransomware Requires Three Layers of Defense - May 14, 2020
- IDC Technology Spotlight: NDR Across the Public Cloud - April 14, 2020
- 451 Research Shares Their Take on How NDR Solutions are Reshaping Network Security - April 2, 2020