Announcing the Lastline Defense Program
The threat landscape has changed drastically as a result of rapid technological developments – leading to an ever-changing list of cyber security challenges across every vertical and within businesses of all sizes. With cyber attack methods being enhanced to blind-side current and traditional security systems, advanced persistent threats (APTs) and advanced malware are only gaining stronger evasion techniques and becoming increasingly more difficult to protect against.
As a next generation security solution provider focused on helping business defending against APTs, we recognized the need to take action – not only as a single entity, but as a collective group. That is why we are thrilled to officially unveil the Lastline Defense Program to combat these malicious threats that are designed to evade traditional security systems. The program consists of strategic partnerships with vendors and service providers and is aimed at defending businesses against the latest wave of APTs using Lastline technologies.
By delivering APT defense technology that is offered as a fully hosted solution by Lastline and as a on-premise, private cloud based solution, partners are able to take advantage of multiple integration points, for example:
- Service partners, such as ICR (Incident Control Response) providers, are able to deliver breach assessments on advanced malware with both forensic and network monitoring components using Lastline Analyst;
- MSSPs can leverage multi-tenancy features to provide managed APT defense solution, in addition to using Lastline APIs to integrate other components of their MSSP offerings, using Lastline Enterprise.
- Network, endpoint, SIEM and SaaS companies can enable interoperability between their products and Lastline’s rich API capabilities available in both Lastline Enterprise and Lastline Analyst.
When building Lastline products, we did so with interoperability and partnerships in mind.
To partner with Lastline and enable powerful APT capabilities to your solution or service, please visit www.lastline.com/defense-program.
Latest posts by Brian Laing (see all)
- Tracking the Evolution of Organizations’ Email Threat Defenses - September 4, 2019
- How to Take Account Takeover Fraudsters Out to the Curb - August 15, 2019
- Can You Hack My Network? Why Ethical Hacking is Essential for Improving Your Security - July 18, 2019