Barracuda Networks Uses Lastline Technology to Fight APTs
Lastline has recently been working with Barracuda Networks to create solutions Barracuda customers can use to fight advanced persistent threats and evasive malware.
Here are three ways our technologies now work together.
|Option 2||Co-sell||Object and Network|
|Option 3||Co-sell||Object and Network|
Option 1: Interoperate
- Barracuda Next-Generation Firewall products extract suspicious objects (ex. PDF or Word attachments) from the network. Barracuda cloud scans for known threats.
- Unknown threats are sent the Lastline platform (Manager and Engine components) to be analyzed for APTs, zero-day threats, and advanced malware.
- The Lastline platform uses a cluster of Lastline’s next-generation sandboxes (in Barracuda’s security operations center) to analyze the gathered objects.
- Objects identified to contain APTs or other forms of advanced malware are reported back to Barracuda in a matter of minutes.
Option 2 (Co-Sell Opportunity):
- Lastline’s platform (Manager, Engine, and Sensor components) is installed on-premise at the customer’s site.
Option 3 (Co-Sell Opportunity):
- Lastline’s platform is installed on-premise at the customer’s site.
Latest posts by Brian Laing (see all)
- Tracking the Evolution of Organizations’ Email Threat Defenses - September 4, 2019
- How to Take Account Takeover Fraudsters Out to the Curb - August 15, 2019
- Can You Hack My Network? Why Ethical Hacking is Essential for Improving Your Security - July 18, 2019