Lastline Knowledgebase – Shared Global Malware Intelligence
There’s no question that cybercriminals benefit from the knowledge, tools, and experience of other hackers. They often band together to form powerful crime rings, sharing their techniques and the latest network vulnerability information.
If we are to be successful battling these formidable adversaries, the security industry also needs to do a better job at sharing the malware intelligence that’s available across the globe. We simply can’t defeat these sophisticated enemies on our own.
To that end, Lastline, with the cooperation of dozens of partners and numerous customers around the world, has created the Lastline Knowledgebase. This comprehensive threat intelligence database contains more data about advanced and evasive malware behavior than is found in any other security industry repository. It is the industry’s most complete database of malicious files and their associated behaviors.
Lastline Knowledgebase is continuously updated in real-time with material from Lastline partners and customers across the globe. Among other intelligence, it contains information regarding:
- Active command and control (C&C) servers
- Objects with zero-day exploits
- Toxic web sites and malware distribution points
- IDS/IPS rules that can be pushed to security tools to block specific attacks
- YARA (popular tool used to identify and classify malware) rules
- Other malware information useful to defend against threats specific to your organization.
The Lastline knowledgebase is just one more way of collaborating with others around the world as we combine our strengths to defeat our common enemies.
Click here to learn more about the Lastline solution to prevent a data breach.
Latest posts by Brian Laing (see all)
- Tracking the Evolution of Organizations’ Email Threat Defenses - September 4, 2019
- How to Take Account Takeover Fraudsters Out to the Curb - August 15, 2019
- Can You Hack My Network? Why Ethical Hacking is Essential for Improving Your Security - July 18, 2019