Lastline Named as “Most Innovative Company”
Today, Lastline is proud to announce that Best in Biz Awards 2016 has named Lastline as one of the Most Innovative Companies in its category. The sixth annual program garnered more than 600 entries from an impressive array of North American companies and industries. Best in Biz Awards uniquely draws upon writers, journalists, broadcast outlets, and analysts to serve as judges and select the winning companies.
This win caps off a transformative year for Lastline. The company’s innovative approach to detecting and eliminating evasive malware received validation in numerous areas.
- Best in Biz Award 2016
- Lastline Enterprise was identified as the top product performer in NSS Labs 2016 Breach Detection Study published in August 2016. Lastline is the first and only company to ever achieve 100% detection with zero false positives from NSS.
- Lastline’s detection of evasive malware and exploits ranked highest among eleven vendors evaluated by Forrester (The Forrester Wave™: Automated Malware Analysis, Q2 2016).
- S. patent awarded for “Methods and Systems for Malware Detection Based on Environmental-Dependent Behavior.” This, combined with a previously granted U.S. patent further validates Lastline as a leader and innovator in the industry.
- Named the winner of the 2016 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Detection for its Lastline Enterprise solution.
- Lastline earned seven Golden Bridge Awards including the Grand Trophy. The coveted annual awards program encompasses the world’s best in innovations and organizational performance across an array of categories.
- Last month, Lastline announced that it has had a record year of worldwide growth, surpassing five million enterprise users.
We are grateful to our customers, partners, and third party judges for their incredible support and validation of our mission and progress to make businesses safe from evasive malware.