Lastline Takes Gold in the 2017 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards®
Lastline Honored in Every Category Entered, Latest in Continuing Series of Accolades for Leader in Advanced Malware Protection.
REDWOOD CITY, CA, February 24, 2017 – Lastline Inc., the leader in advanced malware protection, announced the honors it received at the recent 2017 Global Excellence Awards®. The security industry celebrated the 13th Annual Global Excellence Awards in San Francisco by recognizing excellence in all facets of the industry. Lastline was awarded honors in every category in which it was considered.
“Info Security Products Guide’s recognition validates our market leading advanced malware detection,” said Bert Rankin, Lastline CMO. “Awards such as ISPG’s ‘Tomorrow’s Technology Today’ reflect our leading-edge innovation that enables enterprises to detect and defeat today’s most damaging and costly threats, particularly those that usually remain undetected by other malware detection solutions. We are honored to receive these awards.”
Lastline was awarded:
- Companies with Tomorrow’s Technology Today – Technologies and products suitable for EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) – Gold winner
- Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Large) – 11-99 Employees – Silver winner
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Detection and Response – 11-99 Employees – Bronze Winner
- Most Innovative Security (Software) of the Year – 11-99 Employees – Bronze winner
- Companies with Tomorrow’s Technology Today – Technologies and Products suitable for U.S.A. – 11-99 Employees – Bronze Winner
The awards are the latest recognition that Lastline has received for its Lastline Enterprise malware detection solution. In addition to NSS Labs reporting the product’s 100 percent effectiveness and zero false positives and the Forrester Wave™: Automated Malware Analysis Q2 Report identifying Lastline as the strongest current offering on the market, the company has a history of industry awards, including:
- The 2016 Golden Bridge Awards Grand Trophy Winner and Gold Winner for Security Solutions for Enterprise
- Info Security Products Guide 2016 Grand Winner: Global Excellence Awards
- The Cybersecurity 2016 Excellence Award for APTs
Also at the RSA 2017 conference, Lastline debuted its Spring 2017 Lastline Enterprise Release, which delivers best-in-class capabilities to detect and eliminate browser based-attacks, speed incident investigation for security professionals, and provide early warning of unusual or suspicious network activity.
More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2017 Global Excellence Awards Finalists and Winners. Winners were announced during the awards dinner and presentation on February 13, 2017 in San Francisco attended by the finalists, judges and industry peers.
About Info Security Products Guide
Info Security Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping end-users informed of the choices they can make when it comes to protecting their digital resources. It is written expressly for those who are adamant on staying informed of security threats and the preventive measure they can take. You will discover a wealth of information in this guide including tomorrow’s technology today, best deployment scenarios, people and technologies shaping info security and market research reports that facilitate in making the most pertinent security decisions. The Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards recognize and honor excellence in all areas of information security. To learn more, visit www.infosecurityproductsguide.com and stay secured.
Lastline pioneers innovation and develops the market leading solutions that eliminate active breaches caused by advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks, and evasive malware. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s platform is used by global managed security service providers, Global 5000 enterprises and leading security vendors worldwide. To learn more, visit https://www.lastline.com
Madison Alexander PR
Latest posts by Lastline (see all)
- Manchester Police Still Using Old Windows XP - September 22, 2017
- FedEx: NotPetya Cost Us $300 Million - September 21, 2017
- Lastline Webinar on Fighting Ransomware Bolsters Educational Value of UK Security Serious Week - September 20, 2017