Lastline Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
List Highlights Hottest Tech Startups Impacting the IT Channel, Technology Industry
Redwood City, Calif., July 21, 2014 – Lastline, a global advanced malware protection provider, announced today it has been recognized as one of 2014’s hottest emerging technology vendors by CRN, the top news source for solution providers and the IT channel. The annual Emerging Vendors list identifies up-and-coming technology vendors that have introduced innovative new products, creating opportunities for channel partners in North America to create high-margin, cutting-edge solutions for their customers.
Lastline’s scalable, interoperable, highly effective and precise threat intelligence, next-generation sandboxing and cloud-based analysis protect private and public organizations from advanced, evasive malware with industry-leading low false positive and false negative rates.
Partners in the Lastline Defense Program can offer next-generation advanced malware protection capabilities:
- Security resellers can sell Lastline Enterprise software to help businesses detect advanced threats targeting their customers across email, files, web and mobile in any location and provide 10X the value of conventional APT appliance-based solutions.
- MSSPs can utilize the Lastline software platform to offer premium advanced malware protection services to help organizations defend themselves against unknown threats. Lastline’s software-centric approach is ideal for MSSPs since it maximizes service margins, runs on commodity servers as well as virtualized environments, and can interoperate with internal systems via the rich Lastline API framework.
- Security providers, inclusive of Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), Unified Threat Management (UTM), Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), endpoint protection, server protection, Secure Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers,can offer next-generation sandboxing capabilities via Lastline rich API framework. Lastline protection is made available through its own hosted cloud or the security provider’s private cloud.
“Solution providers are always on the hunt for the next big technology trend so that they can bring new solutions to their customers before they even know they need them. These vendors are on the forefront of IT innovation and are offering products and services that channel partners can use to stay ahead of the competition,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company, publisher of CRN. “We congratulate 2014’s Emerging Vendors for creating the next wave of technology that will drive the IT industry forward and for opening the door to new, unique solutions from the IT channel.”
“We’ve seen tremendous interest from security partners in integrating with Lastline to bring enterprise-grade advanced malware protection to their customers,” said Brian Laing, Vice President, Product and Business Development at Lastline. “Our channel partners have harnessed considerable revenue growth, security system implementation efficiency and effectiveness as well as c-level customer satisfaction in short order as a result of bringing Lastline into the fold.”
Companies included in CRN’s 2014 Emerging Vendors list were founded in 2008 or later and are actively working with channel partners in North America. The list, along with information about each vendor, will be published in CRN’s August 2014 issue and will also be available online at www.crn.com.
Lastline, Inc. provides the best-in-class malware protection platform to detect and stop advanced persistent threats, zero-day exploits and evasive malware. Lastline’s next-generation sandboxing technology inspects common network protocols and files to identify and stop advanced threats that bypass traditional signature-based systems, while remaining invisible to the malware itself by using full-system emulation. The Lastline software platform makes it highly efficient and cost-effective to protect large, distributed organizations on existing hardware and in the cloud. Headquartered in Redwood City, Calif. with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline was founded in 2011 by world-renowned security researchers and the creators of Anubis and Wepawet – malware analysis tools used by thousands of security providers, Global 2000 companies and government agencies worldwide. To learn more, visit www.lastline.com.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community’s trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
Jeannie Hornung, 646-460-9470
Latest posts by Lastline (see all)
- Choosing a VPN for Added Internet Security - March 23, 2020
- Emergency response: How construction companies should react to a hack - March 11, 2020
- Spam Campaign Leverages IQY Files to Distribute Paradise Ransomware - March 11, 2020