AI-Powered Network Security for Financial Services
Financial services organizations look to Lastline to enhance their defense-in-depth security strategy of both on-premises and cloud environments to detect the anomalous behavior that indicates an attack has penetrated the perimeter.
Lastline Defender® utilizes AI to sift through the huge volume of malicious activity directed at financial services organizations. Lastline Defender combines three complementary techniques to deliver superb threat protection:
- Leveraging the Lastline Global Threat Intelligence Network to scan traffic metadata and payloads for variants of known threats
- Applying unsupervised AI to network traffic to detect protocol and traffic anomalies along with other indicators of compromise
- Using supervised AI to automatically create classifiers that recognize malicious network behaviors and previously unknown malware.
Together, these three techniques deliver unmatched visibility of malicious behavior, enabling under-resourced security teams to stop advanced attacks at multiple stages across the attack chain before they result in a data breach. Lastline Defender:
- Monitors network traffic entering and exiting the network (“North-South”), traffic within the network (“East-West”), as well as host activity on the network.
- Detects the initial network penetration, malicious activity of the threat as it moves laterally across the network, anomalous behavior of compromised systems, transfers of data across the network, and external communication with the attacker.
- Provides the same ability to stop threats entering or operating within public cloud environments as it offers for on-premises networks.